VCE is focused to provide services in the following activities:
Certification of resources and reserves
- Geological database implementation.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC).
- Estimation of resources by classical and geostatistical methods.
- Classification of resources and reserves according to international codes (JORC, NI 43101 and Guide 7).
- Technical and Economic Studies of Mining Ventures.
- Mine Planning Open Pit and Underground.
- Operational Sequencing and Design.
- Equipment Selection.
- Audit Resources and Reserves.
- Reserves estimation and classification.
- QAQC Studies (Quality Assurance & Quality Control).
- Economic Investment Feasibility.
- Valuation of Mineral Assets.
- Sensitivity Analysis.
- Strategic Scenarios and Business.
Economic Evaluation of Mineral Assets
- Trade-off studies.
- Economic evaluation of mineral assets.
- Support to acquisitions.
- Support to sales and mergers of mineral assets.
Industrial Process Simulation and Optimization
- Stochastic simulation of processes.
- Process mapping.
- Improvements opportunity.
- Bottleneck identification.
- Practical solutions.
Legal Support – DNPM
- Advice to the mining companies, aiming at the complete legalization of the mining activities with the DNPM.
- Management consulting mineral in exploration processes, final report of geologic studies, economic feasibility studies